Live Edge Dining Room Table- Black Walnut or Maple
Live Edge dining room table (Picture shows maple top)
Available in Black Walnut or Maple
This one-of-a-kind piece will make a statement in any home. Each table is handmade using locally sourced slab wood. Due to its nature and character of the wood each tabletop will vary slightly.
Black stainless-steel base available in multiple styles
Available in multiple sizes:
60" seats 4-6 people
78" seats 6-8 people
86" seats 8-10 people
*Please contact us for custom sizing*
We use Rubio Monocoat on all of our tabletops. Rubio Monocoat is a hardwax oil wood protector that protects in only 1 single layer! Using advanced molecular bonding, it protects wood from water, heat and daily wear & tear. It is the best oil for wood furniture, hardwood flooring, tables, and just about anything made out of wood! Rubio leaves a matte finish, but we can also apply another layer for a more satin look. Please contact us if you would like a Satin finish.
The tabletop and table base are packed separately. Setup is very simple with predrilled holes. You will just need to attach a few screws. Everything is provided.
- To clean, regularly wipe down with a cloth using a solution of water with a mild detergent (such as dish soap).
- Dry with a with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Wipe any spill immediately with damp cloth.
- This collection features a performance finish, which is resistant to most household spills and easy to clean. While offering this enhanced protection, this finish still allows the natural beauty and rich texture of the wood to shine through.
- Protect the surface from extreme heat – if it’s too hot for your hand, use a coaster or mat.
- Place your wood furniture item away from sources of moisture, such as humidifiers.
- Place coasters under beverages and use placemats under plates or serving dishes.
- Place felt pads under items that may scratch the surface and use a protective pad when using a ballpoint pen.